Gibsland Bank & Trust has a long-standing commitment to helping our customers, each other, and our communities through volunteer service and financial involvement. We play a leadership role by supporting a wide variety of non-profits that address needs and make our communities stronger.
It is our policy to contribute to activities, organizations, and causes in our community that support the following areas:
- Financial Education
- Children, youth, and education organizations
- Economic Development-based organizations
- Business Leagues and Chambers of Commerce
- Agricultural and Horticultural Organizations
- Civic enhancement
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Further priority will be given to our customers, organizations with involvement of Bank employees as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs, and/or active and engaged volunteers.
GBT does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our Bank mission
Request submission process:
All requests for donations should be submitted utilizing the Online Community Sponsorship Application below.
- Sponsorship requests are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Submit your sponsorship request no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Include any supporting documentation with your Sponsorship Application at time of submission.
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered.